Ad Solvere’s purpose is to support companies in overcoming their struggles and challenges in the midst of a rapidly changing world, so that they evolve in a structured, modern, and consistent way, with increasing profitability and business longevity.
We support companies at various stages of maturity with strategic business planning, scenarios analysis, operations structuring, process optimization, change management and team development in an integrated, customized, and straightforward way.
We enjoy complex challenges and problems, especially in situations where we can find a level of interdependence between areas, or that require cascading processes or significantly involve revenue and cost structure.LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Who we are
Ad Solvere relies on the experienced leadership of Milton Cezimbra and on the counseling with high level of expertise of its advisors to thoroughly analyze the general picture of the business and collaborate with your company’s growth, finding better solutions or offering alternatives for decision making.
Founder & Executive Director
- Executive with almost 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with national and international experience in areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, and IT.
- INNMENTORING® Certified Business Mentor and associated with ABMEN – Brazilian Association of Business Mentors.
- Expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis; Tax, Accounting, Reporting and Treasury areas.
- Experience in Supply Chain area, from build-up to consolidation, logistics operators’ management, processes structuration, product launches, and crisis management.
- IT Leadership for more than 10 years, managing successful projects ERP implementation, BI and systems development, in line with Compliance and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD) guidelines.
- Business and strategic project portfolio management skills, from prioritization with the executive committee to leadership.
- Leadership of multidisciplinary and project-focused high-performing teams.
- MBA in Finance and Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Change Management Certifications from HUCMI such as HCMBOK® 3G Practitioner & HCMP® 3G Expert Professional, and for Agile Approaches such as HCMBOK® to Agile Practitioner.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.